Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bengali-Style Crunchy Potatoes
- 4 or 5 large potatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons ghee or oil
- 2 tablespoons panch phoron (see below)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1/2-inch piece fresh ginger, grated (1 tablespoon)
- 3 to 4 green chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- juice from 1 small lemon (2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley or coriander, chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?