Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bengaladumpa Vepudu (Potato Stir-Fry)
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 4 dried red chile peppers
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons skinned split black lentils (urad dal)
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 sprig fresh curry leaves
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and cubed
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|