Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 jalapeo chile
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small shallot lobe, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 poblano chile, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes in their juices
- 1/2 cup water, plus more as needed
- 2 eggs
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup cooked black beans, preferably homemade (page 47), rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup black bean cooking liquid (or water if canned), plus more as needed
- 1 corn muffin or square of cornbread
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?