Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Belly Burner Chili
- 3 pounds ground spicy pork sausage
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 3 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped green olives
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 71.6g|
|Saturated Fat 25g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|