Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bella's Moroccan-Spiced Sweet Potato Salad
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup finely diced yellow onion
- Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger, or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pound orange-fleshed sweet potatoes, such as garnet yams, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice, preferably blood orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Grade B maple syrup
- 12 kalamata olives, cut in half
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup almonds or shelled pistachios, toasted and coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?