Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bell Pepper and Potato Frittata Recipe
- 12 large eggs
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, large dice
- 1 medium red potato, quartered and thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 medium red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 4 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Italian parsley
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?