Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bell Pepper and Goat Cheese Strata
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus additional for brushing pan
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup 2 percent milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 8 ounces whole-wheat baguette, preferably day-old, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh thyme (or 1/4 teaspoon dried)
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- Fresh thyme sprigs for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?