Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bell Pepper, Red Onion, and Goat Cheese Pizza
- 1 10-ounce purchased fully baked thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups (packed) baby spinach leaves (1 1/2 to 2 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups thickly sliced mushrooms (5 to 6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup drained roasted red peppers from jar, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup paper-thin red onion slices
- 8 large fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 1 5-ounce package soft fresh goat cheese, coarsely crumbled
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?