Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bell Pepper Frittata
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 roma (plum) tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon butter (optional)
- 1 pinch dried tarragon, or to taste
- 1 pinch dried basil, or to taste
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon shredded Cheddar cheese, or to taste
- 1 large red bell pepper, top and seeds removed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/1 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.4g|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|