Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Belgium Raisin Breakfast Bread
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour (spoon flour into dry-measure cup and level off)
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- ½ cup warm milk, about 110 degrees
- 2 large egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter, very soft
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup dark raisins
- One 8½ × 4½ × 2¾-inch loaf pan, buttered and the bottom lined with a rectangle of parchment paper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 233kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 69mg (23%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|