Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Belgian Waffles with Berries and Whipped Cream
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 1½ cups milk
- 6 tablespoons (¾ stick) unsalted butter, melted, or canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups mixed fresh raspberries and sliced strawberries for topping
- 1 cup whipped cream, plain yogurt, or sour cream for topping
- 3 tablespoons raw sugar for topping
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 471kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (71%)|
|Cholesterol 205mg (68%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|