Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 3/4 cups warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 3/4 cup butter, melted and cooled to lukewarm
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 egg whites
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.4g|
|Saturated Fat 12.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|