Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Belgian Onion Soup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 5 large onions, halved and sliced thin
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 shallots, sliced thin
- 750 milliliter Chimay Blue
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 4 bay leaves
- 6 sprigs of thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 4 slices sourdough bread for garnish
- 1/2 pound Gruyre cheese for garnish
- Sea salt to taste
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?