Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Belgian Endive Salad with Pears, Gorgonzola, and Pecans
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 9 Belgian endives, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 pear, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- ½ cup crumbled Gorgonzola or blue cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 359kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 26g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|