Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Belgian Endive, Haricot Vert, and Hazelnut Salad
- 1/4 cup Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 pound haricots verts or tender slim green beans, trimmed
- 4 medium heads of Belgian endive (about 20 ounces total), trimmed
- 1 pound red onions (about 2 medium), halved, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled soft fresh goat cheese (5 to 6 ounces)
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts (about 3 ounces), toasted, husked, chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?