Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Belgian Beef Stew
- 1 pound bacon, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 20 small boiling onions, peeled
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds lean beef chuck, trimmed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 16 ounces dark beer
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.1g|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|