Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beginner Chicken and Dumplings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast half, cut into cubes
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- 6 cups water
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose baking mix (such as Bisquick®)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|