Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beets with Tropical Flavors
- ¾ to 1 pound beets (3 to 4 medium), washed
- Generous 1 tablespoon raw sesame oil or vegetable oil
- About 8 fresh or frozen curry leaves
- Scant 2 tablespoons minced seeded green cayenne chiles, or substitute jalapeños
- 2 to 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon sugar
- ½ cup canned or fresh coconut milk
- ¼ cup water
- About ½ teaspoon coarse salt (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 121kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|