Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beetroot, feta & asparagus salad
- a large handful of fresh oregano or marjoram leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- juice of 1 lemons
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 250g bunch asparagus , cut into 3cm/1in lengths
- 2 x 250g packs boiled fresh beetroot , cut into quarters
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 spring onions , finely sliced
- 85g bag watercress , large stalks removed
- 10 green and 10 purple basil leaves (or 20 of one colour)
- 400g feta or goat's cheese
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?