Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beetroot, Leek and Walnut Salad
- 4 medium beets, trimmed
- 4 medium leeks, trimmed and cut into 4-inch pieces
- 1 cup arugula leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon tamarind pulp or paste
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar or 1 teaspoon regular balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon walnut oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?