Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beet and Pear Napoleons with Ginger Juice Vinaigrette
- 2 trimmed medium red beets (about 3 1/2 inches in diameter; about 1 3/4 pounds), scrubbed
- 1 (4-inch) piece peeled ginger
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large firm-ripe Anjou pears
- 1 bunch tarragon
- 1 cup mixed baby greens (preferably spicy)
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- Equipment: a 1-inch round cookie cutter
- Garnish: sea salt such as Maldon; poppy seeds
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?