Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beet and Orange Soup with Mint, Orange Zest, and Sour Cream
- 3 medium-size beets (about 1 pound)
- 1 medium-size yellow or white onion, quartered and sliced ¼ inch thick
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into ¼-inch dice
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 cups water
- Shredded fresh mint, for garnish
- Slivered orange zest, for garnish
- Sour cream, for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 66kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|