Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beet and Carrot Salad with Coriander and Sesame Salt
- 3 1/2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white miso (fermented soybean paste)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 4 2-inch-diameter red beets, peeled
- 1 pound carrots, peeled
- Ingredient info: White miso (also known as shiro miso) is available in the refrigerated Asian foods section of some supermarkets and at a natural food stores and Japanese markets
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?