Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beet and Arugula Salad
- 2 pounds beets, trimmed
- 4 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 1/2 pound arugula
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, thinly sliced
- 16 pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.3g|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|