Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beet, Squash, and Radish Moroccan Stew Recipe
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion , medium dice
- 4 medium garlic cloves , minced
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt , plus more for seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pound beets , peeled and medium dice (about 3 cups)
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup harissa , plus more for serving
- 1 pound radishes (about 2 bunches), stems trimmed and halved
- 1 (15-ounce can) chickpeas , also known as garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup golden raisins , also known as sultanas
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped preserved lemon , or the finely grated zest of 1 medium lemon (about 1 1/2 teaspoons)
- 2 cups couscous , cooked according to the package directions
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds , toasted
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?