Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 medium-sized beets, washed but not peeled
- 5 scallions, white parts only
- Olive oil
- 6 cups of vegetable or chicken stock
- A shot of vodka
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 tablespoons of creme fraiche, plus extra to serve
- Salt and pepper
- A good handful of fresh dill, chopped
- Chopped hard-boiled egg, to serve (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 256kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 14mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|