Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beet Salad Recipe
- 2 pounds (about 5 to 6) medium beets (red, yellow, or orange), tops removed and washed well
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup crme frache
- Finely grated zest of 1 medium lemon
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 2 lemons), plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling the beets
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced fennel (from about a 12-ounce bulb)
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces flaked smoked trout (about 1 cup; optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?