Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 bunches fresh small beets, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 medium heads Belgian endive
- 1 pound spring lettuce mix
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|