Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beet, Rhubarb, and Orange Salad
- 8 2- to 2 1/2-inch-diameter red or yellow beets, 4 of each color if available
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Coarse kosher salt
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 pound trimmed rhubarb stalks, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 3 large oranges
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 cups watercress sprigs
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely crumbled feta cheese (about one 7-ounce package)
- Fresh chervil leaves (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?