Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beet, Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 recipe Basic Roasted Beets
- 2 firm ripe Bartlett pears, peeled, halved lengthwise, cored, and sliced 1/4 inch thick lengthwise
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese crumbled
- 1/3 cup toasted pecans or walnuts coarsely chopped
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?