Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beet, Orange, Olive Salad with Goat Cheese
- 5 small beets
- 2 medium oranges or 4 - 5 clementine oranges
- 1 medium radicchio, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup black or kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 4 - 6 sun-dried tomatoes, soaked in hot water for 20 minutes, and drained
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese + a few more tablespoons for garnish
- dash of balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Camelina, olive or nut oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?