Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beet Greens and Baby Spinach with Red Kidney Beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, juice drained and reserved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small white onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch beet greens and stems, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup imitation bacon bits, or to taste
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|