Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beet, Corn and Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 3 cups chicken or vegetables stock
- 4 beets, quartered and ends trimmed off
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups fresh corn on the cob, kernels removed
- 1 cup small fresh mozzarella balls, halved
- 10 basil leaves, cut into a chiffonade
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?