Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beet, Blood Orange, Walnut, and Rocket Salad
- For the Beets:
- 2 1/2 lbs. fresh beets
- 1 cup water
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- For the Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 3 blood oranges (or regular oranges)
- 1 large shallot
- 1/4 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup excellent extra virgin olive oil
- For Serving:
- 2 bunches rocket (arugula) washed and dried
- 1/2 cup walnut halves (toasted at 325 F for 8 to 10 minutes)
- Special Equipment Suggested:
- An 8- by 10-inch baking dish
- A small-holed grater
- A juicer
- A serving platter
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?