Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beet-Apple Salad with Pistachios and Goat Cheese Dressing
- 2 cups sliced canned or jarred beets (not pickled)
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- Salt and ground black pepper
- ¼ cup roasted and shelled pistachios
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 168kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|