Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beery Ears of Corn
- 6 ears of corn, with husks
- Two 12-ounce bottles or cans full-bodied beer
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup butter
- ½ to 1 teaspoon ground dried mild red chile, such as New Mexican or ancho, or commercial chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 20mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|