Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beer-and Onion-Braised Chicken Carbonnade
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 4 large chicken thighs with skin and bones
- 3/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 pound onions, thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoons (packed) dark brown sugar, divided
- 4 small bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup dark beer
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 to 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?