Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beer and Kraut Brats
- 8 ounces thick-cut bacon, diced
- 1 pound bratwurst, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can beer
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) package fresh sauerkraut, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.7g|
|Saturated Fat 15.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|