Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beer and Horseradish Mustard
- 1 cup lager beer, divided
- 2/3 cup malt vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup whole brown mustard seeds* (about 2.2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard (such as Colman's)
- 1/4 cup prepared white horseradish
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds, finely ground in mortar with pestle or in spice mill
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon water
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?