Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beer and Cheddar Soup with Kielbasa Sausage
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 12 ounces lager (such as Brooklyn Brewery)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces mild yellow cheddar, grated
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound link kielbasa sausage, cut into 6-8 pieces
- 1 apple, cored, sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?