Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beer and Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- 2-12 ounce packages whole wheat elbow macaroni
- 1 medium butternut squash (about 2 pounds), peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 bottle wheat beer
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 2 cups shredded gruyere cheese
- 1 cup shredded pecorino romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?