Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beer Steamed Mussels with Parmesan Croutons
- 4 generous slices country-style bread cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
- 2/3 cup crème fraîche
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole grain brown mustard
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 5 pounds mussels, scrubbed, debearded
- 3 cups diced seeded tomatoes (about 4 large)
- 1 cup chopped green onions (about 4)
- 1 12-ounce bottle beer
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine bread cubes, Parmesan, and oil in medium bowl; sprinkle with salt and toss to coat. Spread bread cubes evenly on rimmed baking sheet. Bake until bread cubes are crisp and golden around edges, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?