Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beer Glazed Brats and Sauerkraut
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 pound fresh bratwurst sausages
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle lager beer
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 pound sauerkraut (preferably barrel-aged), drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.1g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|