Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 Tb. olive oil
- 1 lb. sirloin, diced (or ground beef)
- 1 lb. ground sausage
- 3 Tb. masa, (corn flour)
- 2 Tb. ancho chile powder
- tsp. cayenne, optional
- 1 Tb. cumin
- 1 Tb. dried oregano
- 1 large onion, small dice
- 1 red pepper, small dice
- cup minced carrot
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1-2 Tb. brown sugar
- 2- 28 oz. cans crushed or pureed tomatoes
- 2 -14 oz. cans kidney or pinto beans, drained
- 1 bottle of mild flavored beer
- *Shredded cheese, sour cream and green onions to top the chili
Directions:View on A Spicy Perspective
Why don't we display directions?