Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beer Cheese Soup V
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 5 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.2g|
|Saturated Fat 18.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|