Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beer Cheese Soup IV
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.8g|
|Saturated Fat 14.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|