Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beer Cheese Soup III
- 4 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen cauliflower and broccoli
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 pound processed cheese food (eg. Velveeta), cubed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|