Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beer Cheese Pretzel and Dip
- 1 (16 ounce) package hot bread roll mix with yeast
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 cups beer
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, diced and softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package processed cheese, cubed
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup beer, room temperature
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.6g|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|