Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beer Cheese Fondue
- 8 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.1g|
|Saturated Fat 14.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|