Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beer Brined Pork Chops
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 small onion, cut into thick slices
- 8 (1-inch thick) center-cut pork chops
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|